Welcome/Hoşgeldiniz to www.iloveicmeler.co.uk.
(www.iloveicmeler.co.uk is not affiliated or associated with any Facebook site)

Osmaniye Honey House (Bee Museum) FREE entry

Many parents who take their children to Icmeler often wonder what trips and days out are suitable for them, in this forum you'll find a selection of trips. I'm not saying these are the only things they can do, I'm just showing you a few things. Obviously they are for different age groups but parents can decide the most suitable for their own children.

Topic author
Jan
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are You An Old ILI Member?: Yes
Flag: Wales

Osmaniye Honey House (Bee Museum) FREE entry

Unread postby Jan » Mon May 15, 2017 6:05 pm

There is no entrance fee charged at Marmaris Honey House.

Estun Tours by Alins Grill do this trip ... Click here
balevi_1.jpg
osm_026_osmaniye___honey_house_jmturkey_.jpg
Equipped with the latest multi-lingual audio-visual technology. It tells the story of local honey production over the centuries and is well worth a visit either in its own right or as part of a longer day out.

As well as the educational facilities, the Honey House centre has several children's play areas, a lovely cafe and a shop. The whole 'package' has been very tastefully put together - on a par with the best similar facilities in the UK.

If you want to arange it all yourself -To get there:
Arrange a return transfer with a local transfer company and get a few friends/family together to share the cost of the trip, it's only about a 25 mins journey each way, the cost of a local return transfer to the Honey House split between you all is an affordable trip out. It used to be approx £30 return for about 10 people in a private transfer, obviously prices vary between different transfer companies and you may get it cheaper now.
honey%20house6.png
Some info from:
MyTurunc
Marmaris Honey House

Return to “Childrens Days Out”